Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Welcome to GW House!!!

Hello GW Sweethearts & GW Families!!!

YEA! Your finally here!!! As your Life Skills Counselor "LSC" Ms. Talbert I would like to welcome you to SEED School and George Washington House. I am SO excited for this 2007-2008 school year and thrilled to be working with you!

First of all, I want to thank you for taking the challenge and being courageous enough to leave your beloved families to enrich your academic career. I understand this is a huge sacrifice of precious family time. Parents and families, thank you so much for sharing your best with us an letting us get to know your baby girl! It is an honor to work with your daughter. I want you to know I will do everything I can to assist your child in her transition to SEED School. It is a big change. SEED School has a vision of excellence for every student. SEED School has vigorous academic challenges, tight schedules, and strict rules all in place with the hopes of preparing your child with the tools she needs to pursue her dreams in college and life.

It is an honor to be able to get to know your daughter and work with you this year. Thank you for letting me share in your lives! I look forward to getting to know everyone of you more as the school year begins. I hope we can become a team working together for the success of our young divas in George Washington House.

2 comments:

GW House Divas said...

watz up princess

keithharvin said...

hey Domonique how u doin dis is keith ur cousin