Just a reminder, students are never allowed to have food or medicine in their rooms. If your child needs to have medicine, it must be given to the school nurse (with a doctor's note and directions if it is a prescription). The school nurse will administer the proper dosage to your child. This is a health and safety precaution to your child receiving the medicine and those around your child.
Students are never allowed to have food in their rooms. This is a health and safety precaution so that rodents, insects, and pests do not reside in the dormitory. If your child would like to bring a treat to school, she must bring enough for the entire GW family (12 girls). The treat will be stored in a dormitory kitchen until the time it will be served in the common area. All students are expected to behave like ladies and clean up for themselves prior to teach etiquette, manners, and maintain a sanitary (and cute) common area for us to hang out in.
If you are dropping off an item for your child, please give it to the security office. The security office will notify myself and I will give your daughter a pass to retrieve the item. This is school policy and procedure to maintain order with the busy schedules, activity, and amount of students residing on campus at all times.
Also, I would like to say, you are AMAZING caregivers!!!! THANK YOU for your understanding, compliance, and hard work to make sure your student has everything she needs to be successful at SEED!!! It is greatly appreciated!
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hi Jaelin,
Looks like you are having a wonderful time. It is great to see my girl even if it's not in person. It makes me feel so much better knowing I can communicate with you by email.
Will email again later. Love ya!!
Hi Jaelin,
You look very happy and ready to put in some work,Congratulations on having the top school points. Mi'kye and Khalil said hi and they can't wait to see you. I want to leave you with the fact that you are a great Leader and keep that in mind and just remember that this is all a part of a life experience that you will be able to share with old and new friends. Enjoy your day and we will write all the time.......
Jaelin,
It seems where ever you go or do you always put your best foot forward. And that's great!! Your brother & sister are very proud of you. Congratulations on your accomplishment!!! That's what I'm talking about baby. Until tommorow.... Neva Give up.
DAD
Hi,mom
Got your email just want to say hi and I am having a good time.
talk to you soon.Jaelin
Hi dad,
I got your email just want to say hi and I am having a great time at school.
talk to you soon.Jay
Hi lisa,
Got your message just want to say hi.I am having a good time at SEED and thanks for the congratulations.
talk to you soon
say hi to khalil and mi'kye for me
Jaelin
Post a Comment